The hydraulic concrete distributing machine is a terminal equipment used in conjunction with concrete pumps. It is suitable for the construction of high-rise buildings and large-area concrete pouring projects, reducing costs, improving concrete pouring quality and construction progress. The Konica Group absorbs the world's advanced fabric technology and designs and develops the HGY series of cloth machines with reasonable structure, advanced technology, excellent performance and reliability. Different types of cloth machines can be used in a variety of occasions.
1. There is a towing mechanism that can be quickly and conveniently moved to the required location in the construction site;
2. The short-distance work site can be pulled by the tractor and the equipment can be transferred in a short time;
3. It can be applied to construction sites that are restricted by tower cranes or lifting equipment, which is very efficient;
4. Flexible and convenient operation, high construction efficiency, good concrete pouring quality and low environmental pollution;
5, safe and reliable, cost-effective, lightweight structure, and cheap;
6. This type of cloth machine is suitable for the construction of various beam making factories, ports, tunnels, workshops, etc., and can easily carry out work in the construction site.