The concrete pump has different configurations, the characteristics of the equipment are different, and the functions are not the same. What are the technical characteristics of the concrete pump? We briefly elaborate as follows:
1, excellent quality
The quality of the concrete pump is guaranteed, and all the selected components come from world-class brands. The hydraulic system is fully electronically controlled, and a manual emergency operation device is installed. The electrical control box is a fully enclosed structure, and the protection control device can work under severe conditions. Programmable control design simplifies the circuit while significantly improving its reliability and lifetime.
2, easy to maintain
Concrete pump concrete conveying pistons are usually made of high-quality cloth rubber. It is also very easy to maintain while protecting the life of wearing parts. The hydraulic pump with outlet pressure has a large amount of water and a strong cleaning capacity.
3, high efficiency
The concrete pump distribution valve adopts the inclined gate valve, which has wide adaptability to concrete, high suction efficiency and reliable operation. The unique arc-shaped hopper and mixing blade design ensure no dead angle, no accumulation of materials, and very good reliability. It is also very convenient and quick to repair and disassemble parts.
(1)The operator and related equipment management personnel should carefully read the instruction manual to master the structural principle, use and maintenance, and the knowledge of pumping concrete; when using and operating the concrete pump, it should be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions for use. Since the operator needs to have a complete understanding of the mechanical properties, the instruction manual should be used at random. At the same time, special operating points should be set according to the instruction manual to achieve some effective control of some variable factors in the pumping technology, such as pump position and piping layout.
(2) The ground supporting the concrete pump should be flat and solid; the whole machine should be placed horizontally and should not be inclined during the work. The legs should be able to support the machine stably and be securely locked or fixed. The position of the pump should be convenient for the concrete mixing truck to enter and exit the hopper and feed the hopper. It is also considered to be beneficial to the pumping pipe and reduce the pumping pressure loss. At the same time, it is required to be close to the pouring place, and the power supply and water supply are convenient.
(3) Piping should be carried out according to the characteristics of the construction site and the concrete pouring plan. When designing the piping, it is necessary to check whether the horizontal conversion distance of the pipeline is compatible with the pumping distance of the concrete pump. Pipe length should be shortened as much as possible, and bends and hoses should be used less. The laying of the conveying pipe should facilitate pipe cleaning, troubleshooting and disassembly and repair. When the new pipe is used in combination with the old pipe, the new pipe should be placed at a higher pumping pressure. A piping diagram should be drawn during the piping process, listing the specifications and quantities of various fittings, pipe clamps, elbows and hoses, and providing a list.
(4) When vertical pipe is required, as the height increases, the potential energy increases, and the concrete tends to flow back. Therefore, a horizontal pipe of a certain length should be laid between the concrete pump and the vertical pipe to ensure sufficient resistance to concrete. Reflux. When pumping high-rise concrete, it is necessary to vertically pipe upwards. At this time, the length of the horizontal pipe on the ground should not be less than 1/4 of the length of the vertical pipe. If the water pipe of the above required length cannot be placed due to the limitation of the site, an elbow or hose may be used instead.
(5) During the concrete pumping process, as the pumping pressure increases, the pumping impact force will force the pipe to move back and forth, which not only loses the pumping pressure, but also the impact and discontinuity between the pumping pipe joints. The state of being pulled can cause premature damage to the pipe clamp and the apron and overflow of the cement slurry, so the pump must be fixed.
(6) After the concrete pump is connected with the conveying pipe, it should be inspected in accordance with the provisions of the concrete pump instruction manual. After running for 10 minutes at no load, check again if each mechanism or system is working properly.
(7) During construction in the hot season, it is advisable to cover the concrete conveying pipe with wet grass bag, wet cover cloth, etc. to avoid direct sunlight, which can prevent the concrete from being blocked due to the excessive loss of collapse. (8) When concrete pumping construction is carried out in winter in severe cold areas, appropriate insulation measures should be taken. Concrete pipes should be wrapped with insulation materials to prevent the concrete inside the pipes from being frozen.